Who are we
- Logistics Partners is the trading name of Lynn Parnell who operates as a Sole Trader. Logistics Partners also engages with Associates to fulfil some assignments. These Associates are limited companies or sole traders in their own right.
- Under the Data Protection (Charges and Information) Regulations 2018 Lynn Parnell and Logistics Partners are on the Data Protection Register, registration number ZA422872.
- Lynn Parnell is responsible for all data protection relating to Logistics Partners.
- Lynn Parnell and Logistics Partners do not sell any data to 3rd parties.
Integrity, confidentiality and accuracy
- All stored personal data is password protected; with two factor authentication where available.
- Access to personal data is limited to people that require the data to be able to perform a service or legal requirement.
- Logistics Partners regularly check that stored personal data is accurate and needed.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request details of your personal data being stored.
- You can request for personal data to be amended or deleted, if there is no legal requirement to store it.
- All newsletters from mail chimp include an option to unsubscribe and have your details removed.
What data we hold
We only hold personal data that is required to provide our services, keep interested parties up to date on Logistics trends and activites at Logistics Partners, or for legal requirements. Details of that data are below.
- Names, job titles, company names and work email addresses for anyone we engage with during assignments, this can also include minutes showing meeting attendance.
- Financial data for suppliers and customer to enable us to invoice and receive payments.
- Names, job titles, company names and work email addresses collected during business networking or when you contact Logistics Partners.
- Names and email addresses, to be able to send updates on Logistics Partners services and industry trends; these are held separately on Mail Chimp and users can opt out of this communication at any time.
Legal basis for holding data
We have reviewed all personal data that we hold. Below is the legal basis under which we hold data.
- We have a contractual need to hold Customers personal data, and operational data where appropriate.
- For prospective Customers we hold personal data, and operational data as we have a legitimate interest to engage with you and provide you with a proposal if requested.
- For Customers we also have a legal obligation to collect and retain data, this is governed by HMRC.
- We hold all data shared with us during business networking, and provided by anyone contacting us, under the legitimate interest of keeping you up to date with what is happening both at Logistics Partners and the Logistics Profession in general.
Length of time we hold data
- We hold financial data for at least the length of time legally required in the UK.
- We hold business data for as long as we believe it is in the interest of our Customers.
- Customers can request their data, that is not required for legal reasons, to be removed at any time by emailing email@example.com
Where we hold data
Data is stored in various places, depending on the type, as detailed below.