Logistics Procurement Support
If you are creating or responding to a logistics services
tender we can assist
Outsourcing is common within the logistics and supply chain industry. As supply chain software and supply chain integration are now key to the success of a logistics operation it is important that both customer and supplier ensure that the supply chain systems proposed are sufficient to both run the operations and integrate to other customer systems.
Logistics Partners works with customers to ensure that any tender documents clearly state the requirements for any systems without constraining innovation from potent. With extensive experience in supply chain systems and third party logistics, Logistics Partners are ideally placed to assist both customers creating outsourcing tenders and suppliers responding to tenders.
Tender Support For Customers
If you are customer outsourcing parts of your operation Logistics Partners will:
- Perform a supply chain systems review to ensure all functionality required for the new operation and interfaces to other systems are clearly understood
- Ensure that the tender documents clearly state the requirements for any supply chain systems without constraining innovation from potential suppliers
- Use Logistics Partners templates to ensure that the supply chain system parts of the tender are practical for suppliers to complete and in a format that is easy for customers to analyse and compare responses
- Assist customers in reviewing and score carding results and attend supplier presentations to answer specific systems questions
- Perform a project assurance role for the implementation project to ensure the selected supplier is providing the systems and processes promised
- Provide an ongoing contract assurance role to ensure the supplier continues to innovate in the area of supply chain systems and logistics technology
With our experienced associates Logistics Partners can also co-ordinate the full tender process for customers including supplier short lists, tender creation, tender circulation, tender evaluation and supplier selection.
Logistics Partners also offer Project Management for the implementation project as outsourcing will affect many areas of your business.
Tender Support For Suppliers
If you are supplier tendering for a logistics contract Logistics Partners will:
- Review the tender and advise suppliers on suitable supply chain systems and logistics technology
- Assist the supplier with the tender response, ensure that proposed supply chain systems are presented accurately and the benefits from these systems are clear to the customer
- Attend supplier presentations to answer specific systems questions
- Perform a project assurance role for the implementation project to ensure you are providing the systems and processes promised to the customer and that full benefit is gained from these systems
- Provide an ongoing contract assurance role to ensure you continue to innovate in the area of supply chain systems and logistics technology and add value for your customer
Click here to email us
Or Call +44 (0) 7771 623 929
"Knowledgeable and Supportive"!
"Having worked with Lynn at all stages of the tender process I can wholeheartedly endorse the value she adds in developing the requirements, intelligently evaluating tender responses and supporting an implementation. She is extremely focused, knowledgeable in her field, organized and professional but also great fun to work with!"
Jo Godsmark – Director, Labyrinth Logistics Consulting Ltd